Instagram added the ability to include up to 10 photos in one share. Kimba explains how to do it. Cloud storage has been around for a while now, and Dropbox was one of the first players in this market. Lately, they’ve added some new features that bring even more value to their service. We give you the rundown on the basics and what’s been added.
Rate us on iTunes
5 Ways to Use
- Feature your products
- Walk users through step-by-step tutorials
- Share what is happening at an event
- Share how something is made
- Feature user-generated content
- Add call to action (swipe left)
- Choose your 1st image carefully
- Use a mix of photos & videos
- Use only the # of images necessary
What’s cloud storage? Dropbox takes a folder/directory on your computer and makes a copy of it on their server (aka “the cloud”). It keeps the folder in sync when there are changes.
Backups and revisions are kept for 30 days
File Requests – invite your clients to submit a file to your Dropbox without requiring them to have a Dropbox account.
Work Account – Dropbox now encourages you to create a second account for work, allowing you to keep your work folder separate from your personal folder. No more accidental sharing of all your saved cat GIFs.
Dropbox Paper – Evernote-like features make bothersome tasks easier
- Projects or task lists / To-Do lists
- Brainstorming – a template to facilitate brainstorming sessions
- Meeting Notes – a template with areas for Attendees, Agenda, Discussion, and Action Items complete with who they’re assigned to and due dates.
Integrates with a ton of other apps, including my favorite; Zapier.
Basic, free account starts at 2GB (plus 2Gb for your work account). You can earn extra space by inviting others to sign up (you both get an extra 500MB) or other tasks
Dropbox Plus – 1TB storage $99/year ($8.25/month) or $9.99/month
Business (Standard) – 2TB, HIPAA compliant $12.50/user/month (annual commitment) or $15/user/month
Links from the Show
Instagram – Multiple Images Blog Post
Dropbox – https://www.dropbox.com
The post #024 – Instagram Multiple Image Share, Dropbox Paper appeared first on Productivity Zone.