Announcements this week from Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat. Kimba discovers Venngage, an infographic creation tool. Glen looks at SignUpGenius for simplifying scheduling signups for tasks, event staffing, carpool schedules, you name it.
Rate us on iTunes
- Sends reminders via text or email
- Social media sharing
- Sync to calendar
- You can add one custom question while on the free plan
- How To: build a form with their templates, invite your group, people sign up and pick their slots
- Participants don’t need an account with SignUpGenius, a nice feature
- There are 1 or 2 Google ads per page unless you’re on the paid plan
- Not recommended for fundraising or taking donations. The 5% + $0.50/transaction is too high
- Use for planning group events that need scheduling, like staffing a booth at a trade show or fair. Also good for things like a potluck dinner where you have a list of things to bring/tasks to do and want people to commit to only the available tasks.
Pricing: Free tier or $9.99/month
This week in the social world!
Twitter announces new premium programming deals for 24/7 streaming video content fall 2017.
Facebook added emotions to comments.
Snap Chat allows select brands to self-service snap ads through Snap Chat ad manager. Broad release June 2017.
Venngage – Infographics! Great templates! Premium level is $16 a month billed annually and Business is $39 a month billed annually. Business service is worth the additional price.
Links from the Show
Venngage – https://venngage.com
SignUpGenius – http://www.signupgenius.com
The post #027 – What’s New This Week & SignUpGenius For Your Next Potluck Dinner appeared first on Productivity Zone.